I would like to thank you for your support in what has proved to be a difficult time. We have missed having the students in school and are looking forward to welcoming everyone back in September.
The government has issued detailed guidance which requires us to: keep year groups apart from each other, stagger the beginning and end of the school day to enable year groups to leave at different times and to keep year groups apart at break and lunch times.
We will publish our revised risk assessment for September opening and a response to recent announcements about face coverings in school, next week.
Start of Term
To allow staff to be trained and students to be acclimatised to new routines, we will operate a staggered start of term in September. Times are below:
Monday 7th September
- Year 7 at 8.25 a.m.
- Year 11 at 12 noon
- Y8, 9 & 10 do not attend school on Monday
Tuesday 8th September – all students attend
- Year 7 – 8.30 a.m. via main gate
- Year 8 – 8.30 a.m. via delivery gate
- Year 9 – 8.40 a.m. via delivery gate
- Year 10 – 8.40 a.m. via main gate
- Year 11- 8.40 a.m. via canteen entrance