Empower Learning Academy Trust
Empower Learning Academy Trust is the trust which governs Hall Mead School. Hall Mead was judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2013 and is a Teaching School, National Support School and Leading Edge Academy (SSAT). We intend to use the experience and expertise developed in these roles to welcome, support and develop other local schools into our family. By doing this, we will seek to achieve the following:
- To improve the educational outcomes for young people in Havering and Essex
- To deepen the impact and longevity of our school to school relationships so as to build sustainable school improvement locally
- To fulfil the obligations of our National Support School with a National Leader of Education by consolidating our system leadership role and sharing our expertise
- To develop models of staffing and governance which represent value for money at a time of public sector austerity
- To provide opportunities for staff development and leadership across the multi-academy trust so as to address the challenge of recruiting and retaining highly effective teachers, leaders and support staff locally
- To secure all our academies an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by learning from and growing with others.
The trust consists of Hall Mead School, with Bower Park Academy and The Brittons Academy.
You can visit the trust’s website by clicking here.
To visit the trust’s download page, which includes the latest privacy notices, please click here.